Guess what?! It’s my birthday (well…almost), and I am going to selfishly ask you to give a birthday gift!
We’re all familiar with the concept of giving gifts to celebrate the life of a family member or friend on their birthday.
Typically, we give gifts to that person based on their interests or hobbies. For my birthday, I’m not asking you to give a gift for me, though—I’m asking you to support the work of the Chadasha Foundation through a donation to the organization or a sponsorship of their media team.
It would be fantastic if, through my birthday, we could raise $1000 to use for the absolutely incredible ministries of the Chadasha Foundation or the media team’s continued growth! Are you on board already?
Not convinced? Here are some ministries Chadasha operates:
- Through the “Heartbeat of Haiti” Pediatric Heart Surgery program, 75+ Haitian children have received life-saving heart operations since 2011
- 166 kids in our Christian schools
- Bible classes in two different refugee camps
- An on-going medical clinic
- Housing for 36 orphans
- An Orphanage Retreat Center in Haiti
- Jimani Hospital and Surgery Center (almost complete)
- …and much more!
In addition, the Chadasha Media Team’s responsibilities are steadily growing over the course of this year, and by year’s end will include:
- New Website Development and Regular Site and Content Updates
- Development and Management of the new “Chadasha Community”
- The Chadasha Blog Publication
- The Chadasha “Weekly Update” Email Newsletter (and other communications)
- Social Media account management and content updates
- Fundraising and Marketing Material Design and Development (photo, video, writing, and design)
- Brand Development and Management
- …and much more!
So you can see that Chadasha as an organization is doing some amazing things, and the Media Team needs a lot of support as well!
Please consider making a “birthday gift” to Chadasha this month! Even donations as small as $5 will make a difference.