The second day of Knoxville Fashion Week highlighted the creativity of relative newcomers to the fashion scene. The “Emerging Designers Runway” displayed some wonderful new fashions from the following:
The event was held at Lighthouse Knoxville, a beautiful and homey event venue tucked away from distractions near Bearden Hill.
The photos slideshow includes the images I captured during the main runway event that shows off the fashions, jewelry, and accessories the designers displayed.
During the “Emerging Designers Runway,” there were four main parts of the show. Since there were a few other photographers shooting the runway and I wanted to capture a unique side of the event, I went rogue and adopted a different photography plan than my peers.
One of the friendly hair stylists tipped me off that many of the girls who were walking in the first show would be getting a quick hair, makeup, and outfit change and go back out for the last show . . . which would be a very quick turnaround time! I documented this behind the scenes process, which you can see images and more details of here.
As I wrote before, the emerging designers really brought their “A”-game, and if you like any of the fashions you see here, you can click the link to their name to find more purchasing info.
You can purchase images, prints, and products of you (or your child or friends) and the entire show!
Details of what we are offering are below, but keep these three things in mind:
- If you refer another parent or friend to order images from this gallery, you BOTH will receive 10% off your order. Contact me for your gift!
- If you don’t see a print size or product you’d like to have, contact me and I’m almost certain we can create what you’re looking for.
- If you’d like the image you are interested in to be edited in a more conventional fashion, just ask! I’ll be happy to do so.
- Professional Prints from $5.99
- Mounted Prints from $45.99
- Canvas Gallery Wraps from $99.99
- Merchandise from $11.99
- Cards from $20.99
- Downloads from $5.99
- Buy two galleries and you will receive a complimentary third gallery of the same image size!
- Want all the images from Knoxville Fashion Week? Get them for the price of three galleries (of the same image size)!
- If you order an “Original” sized gallery, you’ll receive a bonus HD slideshow of Knoxville Fashion Week as a download when it becomes available!
Please order by October 31! Ordering will be open until October 31, 2012 (roughly two months from now), but I can’t guarantee that it will be available after this date. Consider your holiday gifts and cards when you order!
Downloads are provided as a convenient ordering option for you to keep you or your child’s images for as long as you’d like. There are two basic sizes for downloads:
- Web Size, which is great for sharing online, but isn’t of print quality and doesn’t include a personal print license
- Original, which is great for all personal printing purposes and includes a personal print license
You can order downloads of a single image or the entire gallery.