While most of the fashions exhibited during Knoxville Fashion Week this Fall were strictly for the women, the Marc Nelson Runway spiced it up with a healthy mix of fashionable men’s and women’s clothing, including a new line of ladies’ tops you can see in the slideshow above.
According to Marc Nelson (MN) founder/designer Marcus Hall, the line is intended to provide clothing with “effortless style” that “bridge[s] the gap between the avant-garde culture of Los Angeles and the traditional style of the South.”
The majority of MN clothing is men’s denim and t-shirts, but we got a special show with some more elaborate men’s items and the simple and fashionable new women’s tops. Much of the MN clothing line is available for purchase on their website.
I’m particularly drawn to this effortless style MN strives to provide. The Henley shirt is one of my favorite shirt styles, and despite not being very in-tune with the fashion world, I do love the “look and feel” Marc Nelson brings to the fashion table for men.
And how about the models’ hair?! It was great to see some interesting hairdos for the gentlemen and the ladies had some fun styles going on too!
A special, yet quick, moment occurred at the end of the MN Runway when Hall came out with a bouquet of roses for Knoxville Fashion Week producer Jaime Hatcher Hemsley. Jaime nearly single-handedly ran the KFW production with a new baby on the way! It was a beautiful memory between two hard-working beautiful people.
These are the moments that make Knoxville Fashion Week feel more than just a commercial event of professionals—it really is like a family of folks working together for a great event showing off creative style. That is why I truly enjoyed my first experience at KFW.
You can purchase images, prints, and products of you (or your child or friends) and the entire show!
Details of what we are offering are below, but keep these things in mind:
- If you refer another parent or friend to order images from this gallery, you BOTH will receive 10% off your order. Contact me for your gift!
- If you don’t see a print size or product you’d like to have, contact me and I’m almost certain we can create what you’re looking for.
- Professional Prints from $5.99
- Mounted Prints from $45.99
- Canvas Gallery Wraps from $99.99
- Merchandise from $11.99
- Cards from $20.99
- Downloads from $5.99
- Buy two galleries and you will receive a complimentary third gallery of the same image size!
- Want all the images from Knoxville Fashion Week? Get them for the price of three galleries (of the same image size)!
- If you order an “Original” sized gallery, you’ll receive a bonus HD slideshow of Knoxville Fashion Week as a download when it becomes available!
Please order by October 31! Ordering will be open until October 31, 2012 (roughly two months from now), but I can’t guarantee that it will be available after this date. Consider your holiday gifts and cards when you order!
Downloads are provided as a convenient ordering option for you to keep you or your child’s images for as long as you’d like. There are two basic sizes for downloads:
- Web Size, which is great for sharing online, but isn’t of print quality and doesn’t include a personal print license
- Original, which is great for all personal printing purposes and includes a personal print license
You can order downloads of a single image or the entire gallery.