You can get images from any of the events during Knoxville Fashion Week! Details are at the end of the post.
Before the show began, though, many of the most important sponsors and contributors to KFW were setup on the patio at Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse at Volunteer Landing (the Landing is one of my favorite places in Knoxville) displaying their fashions for the attendees.
I was able to meet a few very nice folks including Mayor Madeline Rogero, Rick Terry of Rick Terry Jewelry Designs, Leah Fritts Dailey of Southern Grace fashion and accessories, Amanda Kilday of Reeds of Gray Jewelry, Charles Ottolini and his fashion and accessory line, accessory designer Alicia Marie, and many, many more. All of these sponsors really do have some great offerings, so if you are into fashion, accessories, or anything in between, give them a look! You won’t be disappointed.
On to the main event! The hair styles presented were off-the-wall, fun, unique, and very creative. The slideshow above really shows off the lengths many hair stylists went to wow the audience. An interesting fact about the show: To emphasize the hair over the clothes, most of the models were only allowed to wear fashions made from recycled materials! How’s that for fun?
Because the show was so crazy and fun (and because the lighting was equally crazy), I’ve had some fun in editing the images above. I’ve used a lot of effects and filters to be a little more creative than normal when editing, but I thought it was only appropriate to match the creativity of the show. Many photography purists will condemn this type of editing, and that’s fine. But I love being creative and breaking the rules, so those of you that appreciate that, enjoy!
One model that was particularly fun to photograph after the event was Amber Borzotra (follow Amber on Twitter), who I would come to find out was a rock star model around here! After all was said and done, I was able to capture a few moments of her when they were removing the (real) deer antlers from her and her co-deer-antler-model’s hair. I love love love these types of images, so I hope you enjoy them too! You’ll see much more of Amber in the images from later in the week, and I really expect her to go big places with her modeling career. You can see more images of her in the slideshow above!
You can purchase images, prints, and products of you (or your child or friends) and the entire show!
Details of what we are offering are below, but keep these three things in mind:
- If you refer another parent or friend to order images from this gallery, you BOTH will receive 10% off your order. Contact me for your gift!
- If you don’t see a print size or product you’d like to have, contact me and I’m almost certain we can create what you’re looking for.
- If you’d like the image you are interested in to be edited in a more conventional fashion, just ask! I’ll be happy to do so.
- Professional Prints from $5.99
- Mounted Prints from $45.99
- Canvas Gallery Wraps from $99.99
- Merchandise from $11.99
- Cards from $20.99
- Downloads from $5.99
- Buy two galleries and you will receive a complimentary third gallery of the same image size!
- Want all the images from Knoxville Fashion Week? Get them for the price of three galleries (of the same image size)!
- If you order an “Original” sized gallery, you’ll receive a bonus HD slideshow of Knoxville Fashion Week as a download when it becomes available!
Please order by October 31! Ordering will be open until October 31, 2012 (roughly two months from now), but I can’t guarantee that it will be available after this date. Consider your holiday gifts and cards when you order!
Downloads are provided as a convenient ordering option for you to keep you or your child’s images for as long as you’d like. There are two basic sizes for downloads:
- Web Size, which is great for sharing online, but isn’t of print quality and doesn’t include a personal print license
- Original, which is great for all personal printing purposes and includes a personal print license
You can order downloads of a single image or the entire gallery.