Editor’s Note: My photography studio, Knoxville Portraits, extensively covered the Knoxville Fashion Week in the Fall of 2012. Knoxville Portraits is available for portraits, events, fashion and other professional photography services. Contact us at 865-229-6673 for more information.
The award for the hottest runway event during the Knoxville Fashion Week Fall 2012 events, in a landslide, goes to Jenna Colina’s Swimwear Showcase!
Jenna’s collection is extremely diverse, fun, and looks fantastic, as you can see in all the photos above.
I ran into Jenna less than an hour before her collection took the stage and she was quite the busy-bee. She handled answering questions, directing models, and making small adjustments to her bikinis (there’s not a lot to adjust either, so she had to be very precise!) with grace and ease.
The talented emerging designer Alicia Marie provided the jewelry you see the models sporting.
Her show started with quite a bang as the talented Amber Borzotra began by ripping off her short blue tutu and revealed the bottom of her two-piece bikini. The rest of the show was equally feisty, with many of the models displaying a lot of attitude, which gave the line another dimension of character and playfulness.
Many of the models were local high school students as well, and this was their first runway show modeling swimwear. Amber shared earlier in the day that she had been giving the younger girls advice on how to handle modeling in the more provocative swimwear showcase.
We are your reliable contact partner when it comes to questions of style. At our store, we offer you a large selection of high quality goods and products at affordable prices.
Our employees are ready to give you a warm welcome and lots of help at any time. We conduct comprehensive consultations and take time with you and your individual needs and wishes. We will show you new options and will help you find just the right thing at our store.
Knoxville Portraits is available for your event! Call us at 865-229-6673 for more information, and if you mention you found us through KFW, you’ll get 10% off!
You can purchase images, prints, and products of the entire show!
Details are below, but keep in mind:
- Refer a friend to order and you BOTH get 10% off! Contact me for your gift: 865-229-6673 or email@example.com!
- If you don’t see a print size or product you’d like to have, contact me and I’m almost certain we can create what you’re looking for.
Ordering Options – REDUCED EVENT PRICES!
- Professional Prints from $4.99
- Mounted Prints from $29.99
- Canvas Gallery Wraps from $99.99
- Merchandise from $9.99
- Cards from $12.99
- Downloads from $2.99
- Buy 2, get 1 free on all galleries (of the same image size)!
- Get ALL KFW images for the price of 3 galleries (of the same image size)!
- Get a bonus HD slideshow of KFW as a download when you order an “Original” sized gallery!
Please order by October 31! Ordering will be open until October 31, 2012 (roughly one month from now), but I can’t guarantee that it will be available after this date. Consider your holiday gifts and cards when you order!
Downloads are provided as a convenient ordering option for you to keep your images forever. There are two basic sizes for downloads:
- Web Size, which is great for sharing online, but isn’t of print quality and doesn’t include a personal print license
- Original, which is great for all personal printing purposes and includes a personal print license
You can order downloads of a single image or the entire gallery.