I have some very exciting news to share:
Moser Visuals, with the help of some fantastic friends, will be very well-represented at the Fall Knoxville Fashion Week August 15-18! Here’s what we’ll be up to:
- I’ll be taking photographs and video at all the major events (including runways) and some of the smaller events on the KFW schedule from Wednesday (Aug. 15) to Friday (Aug. 17).
- We’ll have a super-booth set up at the Grand Finale all day on Saturday (Aug. 18) for everyone to stop by and visit us! We’ll have amazing specials all day long on portraits and weddings and you can find out more about what we do, including:
- Wedding Photography and Video
- Portrait Photography and Video
- The Moser Visuals VIP Rewards Program
- How Moser Visuals works with our non-profit partner, The Chadasha Foundation
- The Grand Prize Giveaway Contest with Knox Wedding Photo + Video
- Additional services: Graphic, Print, and Web Design; Athletic, Entertainment, Event, and Commercial Photography and Video
- We’ll also be photographing and giving away headshots (basic portrait of the torso and up) at the booth to everyone! Stop by our booth and we’ll do one for you.
If you’re going to be in Knoxville on Saturday, I would love to see you at Knoxville Fashion Week! The Grand Finale is free and open to the public from 10am-6pm (according to the KFW website schedule) at the Town & Country Commons (The old Circuit City at 151 North Peters Rd., Knoxville TN 37923).
Should you be attending any of the other KFW events, call me at (865) 229-MORE (6673)! We can connect in person and I’d love to take your portrait!
Another exciting announcement for Moser Visuals will be coming in the next week too . . . so stay tuned!