Leah and Lacey are the owners of a fabulous and Southern fashion boutique that began as trunk shows hosted by customers at their homes and has now made its way into a brand new (and fantastically decorated) retail showroom space!
The ladies of Southern Grace invited Knoxville Portraits to their main event for a photo booth to capture them and their guests celebrating the opening of the new space. You can see the images from the Southern Grace photo booth here.
We’ve posted all the images from the Southern Grace Showroom Opening online! More information about the online gallery is at the end of the post.
What you can expect in this post:
- Behind-the-scenes story about selecting a photo booth location
- How you can shop with Southern Grace
- Info about Knoxville Portraits Events and Social Media
- Ordering Info for photos from the Southern Grace Showroom Opening
- A Special deal for all of you reading this post!
1. A funny behind-the-scenes story is that of selecting a backdrop for the photo booth.
I had intended to set up a seamless white backdrop in the showroom space, but when I arrived, the showroom was full of clothing racks (surprise, right?). Plan B was to try to set up outside with sand bags, because there was no wind. Lo and behold, as soon as the backdrop was set up, wind happened and despite holding up for 10-15 minutes of brute wind force, the backdrop failed miserably.
On to Plan C, which should have been Plan A. In the showroom was the awesome “Letter Wall” you see in the background of all the photos. It served as a great and very creative backdrop to the photo booth images and much better than what I had anticipated. The best laid plans . . .
All that to say, the decor in the showroom was fantastic, and these ladies did it all in two weeks!
2. You can visit Southern Grace at
207 Center Park Drive
Knoxville, TN 37922
(click here to find it on Google Maps)
Their showroom hours are posted on their Facebook account, so make sure you check it out.
3. Knoxville Portraits is available to capture your next event, whether it is a large corporate affair or a small and more intimate gathering, in any format you desire! Call us today at (865) 229-6673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
4. Ordering Information for photos from the Southern Grace Showroom Opening
I’ve made all the images from the Southern Grace Showroom Opening easy to order as prints, art products, or digital files, so everyone can keep they’re favorite images for as long as they’d like in pretty much any medium they want!
Ordering is EASY with my online ordering system connected to one of America’s best print labs for those prints and art products. Just click here to make your way to the Southern Grace Showroom Opening event page and check in, browse all the galleries, add pictures to your cart and check out! If you have any questions or issues, please let me know ASAP and I’ll personally guarantee your satisfaction.
Basic pricing guides:
- Professional Prints from $4.99
- Mounted Prints from $29.99
- Photo Cards from $12.99
- Canvas Gallery Wraps from $99.99
- Art Products and Merchandise from $9.99
- Digital File Downloads from $2.99
You will love the images to select from, so make sure you purchase some goodies and gifts for you, your friends, your family, or your loved ones (especially as the holidays approach!). Click here to visit the Southern Grace Event Gallery! Remember, all purchases support my charity work to help the Haitian and Dominican people, primarily kids, have a better quality of life (or a life at all). I thank you so very much, in advance, for any contributions you choose to make.
5. Also, if you mention Southern Grace at any time during the remainder of 2012, you get a $50 discount off a Portrait Design Experience at Knoxville Portraits! (We call it a Portrait Design Experience because we make sure your experience is much more than just a portrait session!) Portrait Design Experiences are $149, so make sure you call (865) 229-6673 today to get yours for $99 today!